Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Welcome to Olomouc! Pt. 2

Did I mention the students give the town a lot of energy? Yeah, I did. I really need to get some pictures of that.


Olomouc Town Hall. What can one say about such greatness?



Steeple thing in the middle of the old town. Has something to do with the Plague. Must investigate more.



The art musuem where the festival is being held. The nice composition with the flowers is totally negated by the walking guy looking at me like I'm a tourist.



All streets should be cobblestone.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All streets should be cobblestone!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Telc has a plague statue as well. Ahh, Telc. Like you, I have no idea what exactly it has to do with the plague, so if you find out, lemme know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home